· Reposition the zipper so the corselette fits perfectly.
· Test whether the bottom of the corselette should be left open.
· Sew organza selvage onto the right side of the corselette top bias edge.
· Decide if top layer of netting should be attached to foundation or skirt lining.
· Implement – under structure should then be completed!
· Decide length of lining – to consider extending the train at the side seams and to lengthen the current pattern (check if it’s been shortened) by up to 10cm (to allow for heels).
· Decide on depth of back opening – to consider using a zip at the bottom so the opening is large enough for me to get into the dress...
· Adjust pattern accordingly
· Cut lining – place centre back on selvage
· Attach garment sections of lining
· Test fit on dress form with the understructure
· If it’s a good fit, overcast the seams
· Press open the seams and catchstitch