Right, it’s time! I’ve kept you waiting long enough! Here’s the proposed schedule for the Lottie blouse sew-along. If you haven't grabbed yourself the free pdf pattern yet, where have you been? ;)
- What you’ll need and picking your fabric – week commencing 2 March
- Preparation – taping, altering and cutting the pdf pattern; cutting fabric – week commencing 9 March
- Sewing the darts and assembling the front and back pieces – week commencing 16 March
- Binding the neckline opening and setting in the sleeves – week commencing 23 March
- Attaching the neck tie and hemming – week commencing 6 April
Don’t worry if you can’t follow the whole process through, as all the steps will be kept on the blog so you can always refer back to it.
Grab your button now for the sew-along: